Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Favorite Apps-Flowboard


My absolute favorite way to present to my class is with Flowboard. It is incredibly simple to use and can pull resources from Google search, my camera roll, and more. I can throw a professional looking presentation together in minutes, load it to the Flowboard site and show the whole class on my SmartBoard! Here's a glimpse of what you get with this FREE app.


Here is the main menu. Rather self explanatory; tap a Flowboard to edit or the + to create a new Flowboard.



When creating a new Flowboard, the user can choose a template or start from scratch. I have used a template for all of mine thus far.



When editing a Flowboard, this is the main screen. To edit a slide, simply tap on the slide. Complete slides can be rearranged with the icon at the bottom, just drag and drop into the desired spot.



A new slide can be added by tapping the + and choosing a template.



The first few template coordinate with the theme chosen, the following are generic.




Begin by tapping the + sign with ADD under it.

A media box will open. Resize it and move it next, as you cannot resize it without losing part of the image after it is loaded (the only thing I don't like about this app).



Choose which media you want.



Google search will give you a plethora of options.



Tap the image you like, and that's it! I cuddle my kids while they are watching cartoons and can get a couple presentations done at the same time!


No comments: