Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Houlton Art Show

The First Annual Houlton Art & Music Show will be this Thursday! We have a recycling theme this year. I have almost all of the artwork up, so I grabbed the camera (before it all gets knocked down!)
Kindergarten Louise Nevelson Assemblage projects.


First graders created flowerpots out of the insides of floppy discs.




Second grade used mixed media to create lions in the jungle, ala Henri Rousseau. These are displayed across from the first graders' flowerpots.




Third grade used pebbles to create a mosaic of a tree.



This photo shows third, fourth, and fifth grade projects. I will be moving to table farther down for the actual show. We're using it to block kids from the pebble mosaics because they are across the hall from curious kindergarteners.

Fourth grade magazine bowls.

Fifth grade CD Mobiles. I haven't figured out how I'm going to photo these for Artsonia yet!


No comments: